Sunday, September 7, 2008

An unique lunch at Kasih Sayang

Kasih Sayang, a cool place located at Kiansom about 25 minutes driving, the cozy temperature about 22 degree celsius when we arrive at 12.30PM.


Stephen and I with the bird view of Kota Kinabalu City as background


My best friend Stephen Chung is pointing something out there.


My dear Fion and me at the Cloud 9 restaurant, the wind blow strong and cool, the temparature by then was around 18 degree celcius.


It is a special lunch since it is my birthday! Wanna join us?


Wow! Nice Watanho over there!


Cozy and just nice for a memorable luncheon!
Stephen would be happy to be appointed as the ambassador of Kasih Sayang.
Want to have a breakaway for a reasonale distance? What about have a trip to Kasih Sayang?

No comments:

Post a Comment